This write up tells you about the dangers of cellulite. You can handle these dangers only if you are able to identify the effects of cellulite.
Cellulite is not as dangerous as is obesity. One can die of obesity but not of cellulite. The cellulite overweight does not bring the organic disorders that are usually caused by obesity. Still there are several ill effects of cellulite, which are given below -
- Cellulite produces increasing unsightliness.
- It also produces the deformity in which the lower the limbs assume such enormous proportions that the curves of knees and ankles almost disappear.
- Cellulite gives rise to nervous pressure, which results in severe pain.
- All these generally occur at night and therefore give rise to 'insomnia'.
- This further contributes to the disorder of nervous system.
- Ageing is another important factor of cellulite.
- By the effect of cellulite even the young faces fade rapidly.
- But their complexion is attractive and cheeks are rounded.
- However it is noticeable that this roundness is a sign of swelling tissues rather than good health.
- When this swelling of tissues collapses, it leaves wrinkles on the skin.