It demands proper attempts to maintain natural eyebrow shape. This article will guide you about how to shape eyebrows in order to get that perfect look.
How Maintain Natural Eyebrow Shape
- Quickly brush your brows into place, so you can see the natural shape.
- Then pluck one hair at a time, in the direction of growth.
- First remove the hairs between your brows, and then weed out the under eye area.
- Tweeze any stray hairs at the outer sides.
- As a general rule, don't pluck above the eyebrow area or you will risk distorting the shape of your brows. The only exception if there are hairs growing well above the natural bowline.
- Always be careful about the distance between the brows and their length.
- Always remember to pluck your eyebrows in between.
- Don't pluck the top of the brow as it may become fuzzy.
- Go to a professional if you are plucking your eyebrows for the first time.
- Have a facialist wax your brows if they are messy on top.
- An elongated, clean and simple brow gives the most elegant look.