This article tells about how to curl eyelashes.
If you have straight eyelashes and want to lif the eyelashesand open up your eyes then follow the instructions.
- Befor curling your eyelashes apply eyeshadow and eyeliner. When they dry out then curl the lashes. Mascara is always applied lastly to avoid breaking of the eyelashes.
- Open the curler and place your upper lashes inside its mouth. Close your eye slightly, then open it and ensure that all of the eyelashes hair should move into the curler's mouth. Always hold the eyelash curler so that the mouth is parallel to your lashes.
- Now Move the curler closer to the eye until the tool comes to the base of the lashes, but not over the skin of the eyelid.
- Keep the eye open and slowly close the curler. Your eyelashes should fan out evenly across the upper bar. If at any time you feel pinching, readjust the curler.
- Hold the closed curler for a slow count of five, keeping your hand and face steady. Repeat for additional volume.
- Repeat with the other eye.