This article gives proper approach to workout without gym. Doing workout at home is easy, cost effective, time saving & fruit full too. So, here we are with some easy workout exercises that can be done at home.
If you don't have any access to a commercial gym, workout at home wihtout gym - is the solution. Workout at home involves strength-training workout without machines. Exercises in home, builds the lean muscle and increases metabolism in the same way as performing exercises at a gymnasium. These workout exercises can be easily done in a bedroom, hotel room, a park, school yard, ceiling rafters in a garage or in a doorway but always warm up properly before beginning your session, and cool down and stretch when you are finished. Here, we have some easy workout exercises which you can try out at home without wasting a single penny & time.
- Squats - Squats build muscle in the thighs, shape the buttocks and improve endurance. Keep your feet about 13 to 17 inches apart or at shoulder width & your back straight and head up. If you want you can use something which can give you some support like a desk, bookcase, sink etc. Now squat down, where the tops of the thighs are parallel to the floor, hold for a second and then stand up, never bounce at the bottom of the movement use a nice fluid motion & exhale your breath as you stand up.
- Lunges - For doing lunges stand straight with one leg forward and one leg back. Keep your abdominal muscles tight & chest up. Bend your legs & lower your upper body down but don't step out too far. There must be one to two feet of distance between your feet at this stage, the further forward you step more your gluteus and hamstring muscles will have to work. Never allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes when you are coming down but stop where your feel comfortable then push directly back up. Do this exercise on one leg then switch to other leg.
- Chin-ups - Chin-ups are great upper body workout which particularly targets on your biceps, deltoid and lat muscles. You can use a doorway chin-up bar, ceiling rafters in a garage or the molding of your door frame. Position your hands with an under hand grip and hang down, slowly raise your body until your chin reaches the bar level. Pause for a moment before lowering yourself back to the starting position. Don't swing to get your body to the top, just use the target muscles.
- Dips - Dips is another upper body exercise which can be done between two sturdy chairs or other surfaces that provide stability. It is a compound movement which involves working of all the muscles. Keep your head up and body vertical as much as possible. Start at the top with arms fully extended and lower yourself until your upper arms are parallel to the seat of the chairs, hold and push up to the top of the movement until your arms are fully extended. Look straight ahead and don't bounce at the bottom of the movement.
- Stretching - Stretching must be performed every time you conclude your exercise routine. There are numbers of stretching exercises such as hamstring stretches, calf stretching, lower back stretching, chest stretch, shoulder stretch which can help in preventing typical muscle soreness after a workout and acts as a cool down for the muscles.
A home workout can be done at any time, any place so don't wait & start doing your workout.