Quite often we might need to fix bad hair. The following content is about such bad hair day. It guides you how to fix bad hair.
You get up late in the morning, and you notice that your hair is in a bad shape. No time to style your hair? We provide you various ways to tackle a bad hair day and make it a good hair day. Maybe you get more compliments on a bad hair day than on usual days. Your hair may not set in their usual way due to excessive loss of moisture from your hair; you did not realize you needed a hair cut, or you skipped days to wash your hair in your busy schedules.
- Avoid using conditioners and styling products if you have fine and straight hair.
- Apply a volumizer instead of using a hair spray.
- Keep hair accessories with you. They may prove to be handy on a bad hair day.
- Make a ponytail, or use a headband or wrap a scarf around your face.
- Put baby powder on your hairbrush and run your brush close to the hair roots.
- Before you get a new hairstyle, make it sure it suits you.
- Get your hair trimmed regularly to avoid a bad hair day.
- If you have got your hair colored or perm, there is a need to moisturize your hair daily. Use conditioners ' to moisture your hair.
- Use wide plastic comb to remove the tangles from your hair.
- Apply hair spray towards your roots.