Being a natural product henna hair color does not harm hair. Still how to use henna tips are mentioned below to guide you. Several instructions regarding how to apply henna are also given.
Step by step instructions for how to apply henna
- Take a small bowl and put henna into it according to your hair length. Mix henna with warm water.
- Mix few drops of lemon and egg along with a little warm water. Leave the paste for 4 to 8 hours.
- Mix the contents completely and apply to your hair, while applying henna, use gloves so that you don 't spoil your hand.
- After applying henna to your hair leave it for about an hour till it gets dried to a matte finish.
- Rinse your hair proper under a running water, and after that u can shampoo your hair also.
- And wipe your hair with a clean towel don 't rub too hard, do it gently.
- Don 't wear light colored clothes while applying henna, as it may spoil your clothes.
- Avoid using henna on perm hair because henna coating does not allow perm to work well on hair.
- While using brown henna to dye hair add tea to bring out the amber tones, coffee for chestnut tones or red wine for burgundy tones.