Everyone desires to have healthy shiny hair. You can also make hair shiny by following the guidelines given below. Read this article to know how to get shiny hair.
- Rinse your hair with cold water to enhance the shine of your locks. Rinsing with cold water will close & smoothen the cuticle making it look shiny.
- Two ways to close and smoothen the cuticle after shampoo are:
a. To 1 gallon of distilled water add 1tbls of vinegar. Once the shampoo is washed apply the rinse. (It might not give a good odor, but the results are good.)
b. Apply acidic conditioners after rinse.
- Get a transparent color on your hair in the same way normal colors are applied. The color will add little pigments to the hair shaft that would make your hair shine when light falls on it.
- The simplest way to have shiny hair - deep conditions them.
- Vitamin E is essential for your hair. Include brown rice, nuts, wheat germ and leafy green vegetables in your diet.
- In a bowl mash avocado, one tbls of olive oil and a tsp of baking powder. Mix well and apply it on your hair. Rinse it after 15 minutes.
- If you have got your pretty locks colored, use products for color treated hair. These products will prevent the color from discharging, and making it look lifeless and dull.
- Natural oil can also make your hair look shiny. Just brush or comb your hair.
- Using a hair dryer can eliminate the moisture from your hair. Pick on heat activated shampoos and conditioners to retain the moisture.