How fantastic it would be if you could trim your own hair. This write up suggests you how to trim hair. Lots of hair trimming tips are also mentioned for your convenience.
Step by step instructions to trim your own hair:
- First spray your hair with a little water to make them wet.
- Then hold about 10-13 section of hair by clipping the rest of the hair with a clip over your head.
- With your two fingers hold your hair from below that need to be trimmed and just snip that portion of the hair, which is below the finger.
- And then again take another section of hair that needs to be trimmed and cut them with the length, which you had snipped before.
- It is advisable to have a double-sided mirror when you are getting a hair cut. It helps you to see at the back of your hair.
- Always use a sharp scissor while trimming your hair. If the scissors are not sharp they might damage your hair giving space to split ends.
- Trim your hair even if you do not find slip ends. It is easy to detect splits ends on straight hair than textured hair.