This section deals with bridal makeup application. Applying bridal makeup properly is extremely important to get that distinguishing look. It also guides about bridal eye makeup.
On your special day you can easily make your eyes more noticeable and different from all others by doing the eye make up. This will definitely help you receive compliments from everyone. Here are some easy ways to get that distinguishing look.
Shape Your Eyebrows
Shape Your Eyebrows
- While choosing the right color you should use either a brow powder or a gel in color 'one shade deeper than your natural hair color '. Doing so will keep your brows looking their best.
- If you find that your brows are scant then you should try to lightly fill them in with the help of a brow pencil.
- Use the pencil in a light neutral shade and then apply a brow powder and brush to give that perfect shape and to create a natural effect.
- Make sure that you do not use heavy pencils or dark shadows to define your brows.
- On this special occasion do not try to get too trendy with your eye makeup. But you should use flattering neutrals in order to contour and highlight your eyes.
- While choosing the eyeliners, stick to the classic shades such as black, navy or brown.
- You should get lush lashes by using an eyelash curler.
- Then apply two coats of lengthening mascara. Always make sure that you allow the first coat to dry before you apply the second.
- At the same time make sure that you do not overwhelm your lashes with too many coats of mascara because it may cause your eyes look clumpy.
- The Waterproof mascara is always a better choice especially on this occasion. Because it is long lasting and it would not run even if you shed a few tears of joy or on departing from your loved ones.
- For the eye makeup, on the occasion of wedding, you should keep deeper colors on the lids.
- And you should use lighter shades on the brow bone.
- In order to get that casual but polished look you should sweep one shade from lashes to the brow bone.
- Another new trend in the field of eye makeup is the 'Eye gloss '. It helps in adding a sheer shine to the lids but you should not try it unless you are sure that you can carry it off otherwise it can look greasy and hence inappropriate.
- The white, pink and yellow eyeliner pencils tend to make your eyes look open and brighter. Blue counteracts redness, and black will give you a sultry look.
- In order to set your eyeliner you can use a matching eye shadow or powder liner.