This page provides details about bridal face makeup. It also contains face makeup tips for that special wedding face make up to guide you to have that perfect look.
On the special day of wedding you are the main attraction and your face is the center of all. Therefore it becomes more important for you that you keep your skin looking dewy and as fresh as possible. You can add extra glow to your face by using a tinted moisturizer or moisture-balanced makeup.
- Foundations with yellow undertones work best with flash photography.
- Make sure that you do not get carried away with shimmer highlighters or light-refractive makeup. It is a problem with shimmers that in photographs it can easily turn into an unflattering and highly reflective shine.
- You should use a bronzing powder in order to warm your skin tone. By using a natural bristle brush, you should lightly apply color to the areas of your face, which are likely to be exposed to sunlight such as forehead, cheeks and the bridge of the nose.
- You can also apply a light dusting on your neck and chest in order to get all-over even color, if you feel the need. But make sure that you do this before putting on your dress.
- Before your wedding you should try to avoid exposure to the sun, to the extent possible. Because the sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- On this special day you should give your foundation staying powder by using a gel foundation primer. Make sure that you apply the foundation before applying the makeup.
- You can add a light dusting of loose powder to prevent any unwanted shine on your face.
- You should not use a heavy pressed powder to set your foundation. But also keep in mind that too much powder can leave your skin looking chalky and lifeless in your wedding photos, which you certainly do not want to happen. Right!
- You should choose a warm flattering cheek color preferably in a pinky peach or rose. When applying the color, you should focus the blush on the apples of your cheek and blend the excess back and up toward the hairline.
- If you have oily skin then the powder blush is the perfect choice for you, but if you have dry skin then you should try a cream blush to achieve that dewy natural glow.
- Make sure that you do not forget to wear blush on your special day as flash photography can leave you looking washed out.