Eye makeup includes both the eyeliner as well as the eye shadow. Useful eyeliner techniques are mentioned below to guide you in this regard.
- You should choose a medium or dark shadow color to line your eyes.
- You should prefer to use a small, flat, angled brush for the application of eye shadow.
- Always stroke the brush over the eye shadow.
- You should start at the inside edge of your upper lid and then angle the brush in such a way that the longest tip follows the shorter end as the brush moves across your lash line. You should bring the brush to the outer corner of the eye.
- You can also create a more dramatic line by wetting the brush before stroking it through the shadow. For this mist a small amount of water onto the brush, or dab it into a few drops of water and proceed with the line. The shadow may feel wet as you draw your line but soon it will dry.
- To give a round appearance to the eye, apply a soft neutral brown shade across the eyelid and slightly above the crease, creating a round shape. And blend it going upwards towards the brow.
- Then apply the same color shadow underneath the bottom lashes.