Various eyeliner tips and tricks are suggested here. These eyeliner application tips will make you look perfect. After all eyeliner makeup tips are meant to let your eyes communicate.
You should apply a base coat of foundation and powder for the eye make-up. Even if you do not intend to wear the foundation you can apply it to your eyes. While applying the liquid liner you should make sure that the brush used to apply the liner is extremely thin. Because if it is not then you may draw too thick line. And it will also be hard to manage the liquid while putting it on. While applying the liquid liner make sure that you wipe the excess off when you pull the brush out of the tube. You can wipe the access liquid on a clean piece of plastic, as it could be re-loaded on the bush when needed. And thus you can use the extra that was left on the plastic.
- You should extend the eyeliner slightly past the corners of your eyes for that cat look.
- It is a common belief that if you apply white liner to the inside bottom lid it makes your eyes look brighter. But be sure that it does not make you overload the inside lid. The trick is to make it look as though you do not have any on.
- You should always apply the liquid liner after shadow application. And allow it to dry before applying the mascara.
- You should use the Liquid liner on top and the pencil liner for the bottom.
- If you have dark circles under the eyes you should avoid using dark eyeliner.
- When applying the eyeliner make sure that you apply it as close to the lashes as possible. This will help you avoid the white line you sometimes get when liner and lashes do not connect.
- If your eyes droop down then you should line them up towards the outer corner of your eye.
- If the liner pencil is freshly sharpened then you should soften its tip by gently rolling it across the back of your hand.
- While using an eye pencil you should open your mouth slightly. It will help you relax the eye muscles and make lining a lot easier without having to pull or tug at your lid.
- You should not put on mounds of eyeliner.
- If you do not like the sharpness of your eyeliner then you can soften it with the help of your eye shadow brush by adding a little powder shadow of the similar shade.
- Pencil liners tend to smudge and wear off easier.