Applying eyeliner properly is yet another art for which you must know how to apply eyeliner. This page will guide you about how to put on eyeliner to make your eyes more attractive.
It is hardly a problem to choose the right shade of the eyeliner to give an attractive and that perfect look to your eyes. But the problem begins when it is time to apply the eyeliner. After all, this is the act that takes steady hands and the near precision of a neurosurgeon to put on the eyeliner.
- First of all dust a sheer, loose powder on the upper and lower lids. This will help the eyeliner stick well.
- If you are intending to curl your lashes then you should do it now. Else you could smudge the line.
- In order to create that clean and straight line you should use the liquid form of the eyeliner. And you should try this with felt tip.
- If you want to create that softer and subtler line then you should use the pencil eyeliners, as they are best.
- You should rest your elbow on a hard surface. This will minimize the shaking of your hands. Start applying the eyeliner from the middle of the eyelid and then gradually drag the liner to the inner corner of the eye. You should draw the line as close to the lashes as possible.
- Then go back to the center of the eyelid and repeat the same process outwards.
- If you want to give that smoky look to your eyes then dab a little eye shadow over the line. This will not just give you the desired look but also help the liner stay in place. Of course the shadow and the liner should be of the similar shade.
- If you find that the eyeliner smudges then you should not reapply the liner. Instead you should clean up the line with a dampened Q-tip.