For proper eye makeup it is important that eyeliner application is right. On this page certain guidelines are given about how to use eyeliner.
Applying the eyeliner in the proper way is certainly not an easy job. Therefore you need to know the proper application of the eyeliner pencil as well as the liquid eyeliner. Here are few guidelines regarding the right application of the eyeliner.
- Apply the eyeliner as close to lashes as possible.
- Smudge to avoid a harsh look. This will help balance the shape.
- To make the eyes look bigger start lining from mid of the lid, extend liner just past the end of eye and blend upward. If you are using liquid eyeliner hold outer corner of the lid taut and then apply it using quick short strokes.
- Gently pull the corner of your eye outward, forming a straight line along your lashes. And then starting at the inside corner and working toward the outside, delicately trace a line with the liner pencil angled toward your lashes.
- You should be careful about the amount of the eyeliner that you apply because a little amount of the liner really goes a long way.
- If you want to wear that dramatic look then thicker and darker line is very acceptable.
- For this purpose you can choose to use either a pencil liner or a liquid liner.