This write up contains information about foundation and skin type. This will help you have a better understanding of oily and dry skin as well as fair and dark complexion.
There are a wide variety of foundations available in the market today like liquid foundation, cream foundation, powder foundation and compact. Therefore finding the right type of foundation for your skin type naturally becomes daunting.
- In case you have got that oily skin then you should use an oil free or water-based foundation.
- In case you have got that dry skin then you should use the liquid foundation or the rich cream.
- You should test the foundation just under the jaw line. Doing so will immediately let you know whether this will be invisible on the face or not.
- Usually the women make mistake by testing the foundation color on their cheek. The cheek area is often darker than the other parts of the face therefore it is not the right way of testing.
- Those who have fair complexion, have yellow pigments in their skin, so they should look for the foundation with yellow undertones in oil-free formulations.
- Whereas those who have dark complexion, their skin reflects more light and is generally more oily.