This section will enable you create that special red lips effect. Red lip makeup requires careful efforts for adding vibrancy to the shade in order to put on glossy red lip make up.
- In order to add that special red festive effect to your lips you should coat your lips with concealer or foundation first.
- Doing this will not only help you add vibrancy to your shade of red but also make your lipstick stay for longer duration.
- Once you find that the foundation is set then you should use a lip liner to define your lips.
- Make sure that the liner matches your lip color.
- Now it is time to apply the lipstick. You should do it with a lip brush starting from the outer corner of the mouth to the inside.
- Then tissue off the excess color, and after that apply another coat of lip color.
- While applying second coat, coat it with red gloss.
- Finally in order to get that special effect you can accent your lips with gold sparkle too.