If it is time for smokey eye makeup the following smokey eye make up tip will help you a lot. Take a look on this section to know about how to do smokey eye effect
In order to create that Smokey eye effect you should first cover your eyelids with application of nude and shimmery eye shadow.
- Then you should apply gray or brown eye shadow along with a little glitter just above the upper lash line to just above the crease of the eyes.
- You should sweep the black matte eye shadow from inside to half way towards the outside of the eye below the eye crease.
- Then with the help of a moist Q-tip you should smudge a line of black eye shadow across the top lash line, extending it a little on the outer corners.
- Now you should add white eye shadow just below the brow and the inner corner of your eyes.
- After that it is time to line the lower lash line with the eye shadow. You should do so by moving your brush from outside of the eye to the middle of the eyes.
- Finally you should apply the mascara to finish your eye makeup with Smokey eye effect.