Here is home remedy to nail whitening. This write up explains how to whiten your yellow nails.
Some home remedies:
- Scrub your nails with common toothpaste. This removes the stains and brings a shine on the nails.
- Lemon acts as a natural astringent and helps in removing the stains. Soak your nails in water with lemon or lemon slices.
- With the help of a nail polish remover, remove the old nail polish thoroughly and then wash your hands with soap and water. Use a nail polish brush to scrub over and under the nails and then pat the hands dry with a soft towel.
- Take one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon baking powder and mix them well forming a paste. Now apply a small dot of this paste on the centre of each fingernail.
- With the help of a buffer, gently buff your nails but don't overdo.
- Now wash your hands again and pat them dry. Then massage a rich hand cream. When the nails are completely dry, apply two coats of nail polish.