One should be absolutely careful while removing nail polish. This article not only guides one on how to remove nail polish but also provide some easy nail polish removing technique.
Nail polish remover is a substance that helps people to get rid of the last nail polish they applied on their nails in order to get a better result when they apply a new one. This is something which we all are aware of. What we all need to learn is the technique to apply the remover. We recommend you to use nail polish remover in an open area or open windows or doors of your room before using it so that the strong odor that is thrown out by the remover does not reach your nose.
- The first step involves washing hands and nails.
- Once you are over with cleaning the dirt of you nails, decide what kind of remover you will use. One that is acetone based that takes of even the deep and bright shades quickly but dehydrate cuticles, or Non acetone based that takes longer time to remove but prevent the nails from drying up. In case you opt for the former do make sure that it contains hydrating oils such as aloe-vera. This will minimize the dehydrating effect of the product.
- Do not dip your fingers directly into the remover. It will harm your nails. Instead wrap cotton on orange wood stick and then dip it in the remover and apply it on your nails. Surgical gauze pads are also recommended.
- However there are some removers for which you do not have to use any of the medium. A bottle carries a sponge within it that is dipped in the remover. All one is supposed to do is dip her fingers in it one by one and they come out to be devoid of the nail paint.
- Whether you use a medium or you don't, do not forget to wash your hands after applying the remover. Not washing the hands after applying the remover is same like not closing the gas after cooking. It can be dangerous for your nails. Also, I don't think that you will like to carry any chemical coated finger into your mouth. So go for the wash.
- Now your nails are all ready to be polished. Do not forget to apply base coat before the polish to give the nails back their shine that was taken by the remover. Have a nice nail polish removing.