Learn how to get a spray tan without sun. Here are some sunless spray tanning tips.
Now-a-days we all want to get things done very fast & quickly. That's why people now turned to get their skin tanned artificially instead of sun tanning. Spray tanning needs you to go to a salon. You can either tan in a booth or get an airbrush tan. A spray tan booth works by releasing a fine spray of fake tanner solution. After next few hours, the DHA in the tanner reacts with your skin and create a darker color. An airbrush tan includes a tanning technician, who personally sprays the tanning solution. It looks very cool, easy & fast but it also need your care to get best desired result. Here are some tips for sunless tanning
How To Get A Spray Tan:
How To Get A Spray Tan:
- Follow all the instruction given to you for getting that perfect spray tan ,'exactly' as to where to apply the lotion to block the spray on your feet and hands.
- You should also make sure that lotions used for your body tanning must be a product of SPF manner.
- You should be extremely careful in choosing tanning creams for your face and strictly refrain yourself from using body tanning lotion on face.
- You have to hold your breath when the spray is going off for at least 14 seconds and it's very challenging but you have to do to get desired result without spoiling your money & time.
- The day when you are going for getting your skin tanned exfoliate your body. Any of the spray tannings in the world will not do well if it has to work on dead skin. So, use a loofah, shower gel and body scrub to remove all your dry & dead skin from your body it will help you in getting best result & will ensure an even application. So be sure to Exfoliate!
- You need to block the spray from your hands and feet because if they are sprayed you will get a tell-tale white veiny looking areas in the creases as these areas have excess wrinkles and creases.
- Whenever the spray stops you need to turn around. When the work is done & you leave the spray booth you will be given towels to wipe down and remove excess spray.
- You should also keep a check on time as the tanning session should not exceed half an hour.
- Make sure that you only wipe not blot the excessive color. The color from your spray tan will last anywhere from 7-10 days.
- If you want to shave or wax, do it before your spray treatment. Both of these hair removal options will also remove dead skin cells & will help in getting perfect tan.
- Choose your clothes carefully. Pick clothes that cover all the parts of your body you won't be tanning.
- Select tight fitting clothes so that the tan spray cannot go under your sleeves & affect your other body part.
- Choose dark colored clothes otherwise spray tanners will stain your clothing.
- For 30-60 seconds after a self-tanning booth application you need to stand still to get your tan dry evenly. It's true that it take longer than 30 seconds for your spray tan to dry completely but for the first minute or more there is a risk of rubbing off the self-tanner due to any activity before it can work.
- After your spray tan application will complete you will need a towel to blot your skin to catch any drips.
- As your feet normally get less sun than the rest of your body. Usually your feet are paler and may get dark faster, so it is important to protect your feet from spray tan.
- If you are in a salon for spray tan, they will provide you paper booties use them to protect your feet. Later on you can apply tanner to your feet to give them the appropriate amount of color.
- Moreover if you are spraying yourself, go lightly on the feet.
- You can shower, exercise or otherwise get wet after 6 to 8 hours of tanning process only.
- Moisturize your skin regularly after tanning but avoid those products that contain mineral oil as they may cause early fading. Now you are ready to get your skin tanned with the help of spray. By following all these points your tan will look natural & others will say..WOW!!!