Selecting tattoo studios is an important step. Following are the useful tips that would guide you about how to choose right tattoo studio.
So you have decided about the design and the location of the tattoo on your body. Now it is time to select the right place where you can get it done properly. Of course it is the tattoo studio but you should check the following in this regard...
- You should first of all check the Tattoo Artist certifications.
- You should check the autoclave and sterilization certifications
- You should make sure that artist wears protective gloves.
- You should be sure about the cleanliness of the equipments that are being used in the process of tattooing.
- You should properly observe that the ointments, ink and water used for the purpose are taken from separate and clean containers.
- You should insist that sterile or new needles should be taken from an autoclave bag in front of you.
- And after the use the needles should be disposed off appropriately.
- You should also insist on the use of fresh inks used as the color of the tattoos.
- Also make sure that each color of ink comes from a bottle that is poured into a small cup specifically for your tattoo.
- Satisfy yourself by ensuring that neither a needle is reused nor the remains of prior used ink could be used on you.
- You should see prior designs of tattoos made by the artists in the studio.
- You should allow the Tattoo Artist touch your skin only after being fully satisfied about his talent.
- Never mind even if it takes a long time to find a neat and clean parlor as well as the artist.
- After all it is the question of health and hygiene.