This page is all about tattoo and pain. It answers the questions like 'dose tattooing hurt' or 'is 'tattooing painful'.
To get something you have to lose something. In order to get that lovely smiling tattoo on your skin you will have to bear some pain. However, the intensity of pain varies according to the location so you can select that part of the body, which feels less pain.
- You should not forget that different locations of the body for tattooing feel different levels of pain.
- You may feel less pain while getting tattooed on the hands and feet.
- In fact your sternum, ribs, hands, and feet are very sensitive for this purpose.
- Some other parts of the body such as the ankles, lower back, neck, under arm, around the groin area and head are also good location for the tattoos.
- The least sensitive areas, which are generally most popular for the purpose of tattooing, are the upper arms or forearms, calves, shoulder blade, outer thigh and bottom.
- There is no doubt that the genitals are the most painful location for a tattoo.
- You should imagine that beautiful tattoo on your skin. This will certainly help you forget the pain behind it.